Let's make your concept into a tangible and marketable product. We have a passion for solving problems through thorough analysis and thoughtful design. With engineering, design, programming, and manufacturing in-house, there's nothing we can't make.
Cycle of Product Development stages:
Steps 2, 3, and 4 represent the often cyclical, continuous, systematic process for developing the most viable product.
1. Concept - The project starts with your idea for a product. Let us help you define its essential functionality and visualize an approach that will work best for your target market. We will also benchmark and consider examining existing intellectual property.
2. Design - To make the best product for your business model, we’ll need to use design-for-manufacturing (dfm) methodology so that production can be as efficient as possible. Concepts take shape in our 3D modeling programs, and we can make decisions about features, form factor, and materials. We will agree on the most sensible path forward for your product before advancing to a build phase.
3. Prototype - In our fully-equipped facility, we can cut, mill, fabricate, 3D print, wire, and program each part and component before assembling your prototype. The prototyping phase may repeat as different designs are considered and tested.
4. Manufacturing - As experts in manufacturing, automation, and industrial processes, we help you design your product with scaling in mind to leverage savings opportunities down the road. Our in-house capabilities allow us to fulfill some production runs.
5. Delivery - The first generation of your product is ready for production and market. You'll have a complete design package, prototypes, and potentially a small run in stock. You'll also have our support as you move through the next steps.